Price is for a box of 10 socks
The Fitted Polyester Casting Socks provide several sock sizes in three graduated lengths for use in obtaining molds for custom shoes, boots and ankle foot orthotic devices. The various sizes cover the broad range of applications needed by the practitioner to achieve the best possible fit and finish for their respective molds.
- Reduces casting time
- Cure time in less then 5 minutes
- More accurate then fiberglass rolls
- Virtually eliminates all wrinkling and provides excellent conformity to the foot and ankle contours
- Glass-smooth finish is ideal for CAD/CAM
- Cutting strip and Channel tube included for safe and innovative removal
- No toe contractures
- No more concerns about plaster clogging drains or getting on your clothing, furniture or floor.
- No more cast cutter
- No more staff time wasted cleaning room
- No more need for special “casting rooms”
- No more waiting until the next day to ship the cast to your central fabrication laboratory
- No more special packing of plaster casts to prevent damage during shipping
Fitted Sock Application InstructionsFor Sizing Use
The Comparable Shoe Size Table
Minimum order is one box. If you wish to "customize" the order by mixing sizes at no extra charge, please call customer service at 800-787-9097
Comes with 10 socks per box.