Price is for a box of 10 socks
The Pediatric AFO Casting Sock is designed for use in obtaining lower extremity molds of children. The casting socks are available in four sizes.
- Reduces casting time
- Cure time in less than 4 minutes
- More accurate then fiberglass rolls
- Virtually eliminates all wrinkling and provides excellent conformity to the foot and ankle contours Glass-smooth finish is ideal for CAD/CAM
- Cutting strip and Channel tube included for safe and innovative removal toe contractures
- No more concerns about plaster clogging drains or getting on your clothing, furniture or floor.
- No more cast cutter.
- No more staff time wasted cleaning room
- No more need for special “casting rooms”
- No more waiting until the next day to ship the cast to your central fabrication laboratory
- No more special packing of plaster casts to prevent damage during shipping