Price is for a box of 10 socks
The Pediatric AFO Casting Sock is designed for use in obtaining lower extremity molds of children. The casting socks are available in four sizes.
- Reduces casting time
- Cure time in less than 4 minutes
- More accurate then fiberglass rolls
- Virtually eliminates all wrinkling and provides excellent conformity to the foot and ankle contours Glass-smooth finish is ideal for CAD/CAM
- Cutting strip and Channel tube included for safe and innovative removal toe contractures
- No more concerns about plaster clogging drains or getting on your clothing, furniture or floor.
- No more cast cutter.
- No more staff time wasted cleaning room
- No more need for special “casting rooms”
- No more waiting until the next day to ship the cast to your central fabrication laboratory
- No more special packing of plaster casts to prevent damage during shipping
For Sizing Use
The Comparable Shoe Size Table
Minimum order is one box. If you wish to "customize" the order by mixing sizes at no extra charge, please call customer service at 800-787-9097
Comes with 10 socks per box.