Rigid Dressing Sock
One each per box
The Rigid Dressing Sock is made from polyester and Lycra and impregnated with a water curable resin. The socks are provided in 3 widths to cover the application of its use as a component of a post-operative rigid dressing.
- Socks simply “unroll” quickly and easily
- Uniform compression
- Rounded closed end for easy application
- Virtually eliminates all wrinkling and provides excellent conformity
- Very light weight
- Consistently quick and easy application compared to wrapping with either fiberglass or plaster
- In only 5 minutes after cure time, 90% of strength is achieved.
- No more concerns about plaster clogging drains or getting on your clothing, furniture or floor.
- No more cast cutter.
- No more staff time wasted cleaning room.
- No more special packing of plaster casts to prevent damage during shipping.
For Sizing Use
The Sizing Information Table
Minimum order is one box. If you wish to "customize" the order by mixing sizes at no extra charge, please call customer service at 800-787-9097