Rigid Dressing Sock
Price is for a box of 10 socks
The Rigid Dressing Sock is made from polyester and Lycra and impregnated with a water curable resin. The socks are provided in 3 widths to cover the application of its use as a component of a post-operative rigid dressing.
- Socks simply “unroll” quickly and easily
- Uniform compression
- Rounded closed end for easy application
- Virtually eliminates all wrinkling and provides excellent conformity
- Very light weight
- Consistently quick and easy application compared to wrapping with either fiberglass or plaster
- In only 5 minutes after cure time, 90% of strength is achieved.
- No more concerns about plaster clogging drains or getting on your clothing, furniture or floor.
- No more cast cutter.
- No more staff time wasted cleaning room.
- No more special packing of plaster casts to prevent damage during shipping.